– The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old power bricks. Anker 713 Charger (Nano II 45W) has the power you need to charge your Samsung Galaxy devices from a single tiny charger
– High-Speed Charging: Charge the latest Samsung Galaxy devices at full speed with Samsung Super Fast Charging, charge a 2020 MacBook Air at full speed, or charge an iPhone 13 up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger
– Downsized Design: At 34% smaller than an original 45W USB-C charger, Anker Nano II takes up less space while giving you just as much power.
– Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 20% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power
– Notebooks and Tablets: MacBook Air 2020, MacBook Pro 13”, Dell XPS 13 9360/9380, ThinkPad E490, HP Spectre Folio, ThinkPad X390, Google Pixelbook, Microsoft Surface Book 2, and iPad 2018 and later
– Phones and Accessories: iPhone 13 / 13 Mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / iPhone 12 / Pro / mini / Pro Max / SE 2020 / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X; iPad 10.2’’/ iPad mini 8.3’’/ iPad mini 5 / 4, iPad Pro, Galaxy S22 / S22+ / S22 Ultra / Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+, Note10 / 9 / 8, Pixel 3a / 3XL / 3 / 2 XL / 2, and More, Google Pixel 3 and later, Sony XZ3, Sony Xperia 1, Nintendo Switch, Apple Watch, AirPods, and Anker magnetic wireless charger with USB-C cable
– Input: 100-240V / 1.87A, 50-60Hz
– Output: 5.0V/3.0A, 9.0V/3.0A, 15.0V/3.0A, 20.0V/2.25A (45W Max)
– PPS: 3.3V-16.0V=3.0A Max (45W Max), 3.3V-21.0V=2.25A Max (45W Max)
– Connector Type : USB
– Wattage: 45 watts
* Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for USB-C devices (cables sold separately).
* Supports Super Fast Charging for S22 Ultra but does not support 45W Super Fast Charging 2.0.